Miss O and Friends

Home/Miss O and Friends

Posting problem

• Author

@misso And by the way, this issue is also happening in the group ‘Miss O Interns’ 💜

• misso

We are looking into this. Will keep you posted!

• skybluesplash

@misso I’m really sorry but…it still didn’t work😔💙

• misso

@skybluesplash So we did some testing and couldn’t duplicate that issue. We tried on the Girl Talk group and it went into the yellow block “waiting for moderation”. Are you getting that or is your post not even going through? Can you try again on Girl Talk and let me know if it works. Thanks!!

• smartygal

I haven’t had that issue on the site. I’ll test it too! I’m sure they fix it soon!

• skybluesplash

@misso Thank you so much!😄 I think the bug has happened in other groups but I’m not really sure.
    Anyway, here are the updates on my 5 posts!
    1. I posted a comment on the Writers group (it worked😊)
    2. I also posted a comment on the group Give Advice (that also worked)
    3. I tried to start a post on Girl Talk, which was one of the posts I was talking about- I had tried to post this one yesterday a number of times but it didn’t work (it didn’t work today either😭)
    4. I made a comment on the group Music (it worked)
    5. I made a comment on the Bullying forum (it worked as well)
    Again, thanks so much for your help!! I’m really looking forward to being able to start posts I haven’t been able to write recently. 💗💜

• misso

@skybluesplash we will do some testing on these two forums as well. Thanks for finding this bug and hopefully we will fix it😁

• skybluesplash

@misso Well, the problem has happened across a number of different forums, such as Books and Girl Talk. The thing is, when I comment on a post it happens on the same forum over and over. I try to copy-and-paste and try again the next day, but unfortunately the problem still comes on. When I start a post, it happens to the same text in the same forum (if you got what I meant). I’ll update you soon about my 5 comments!!
    By the way, I don’t mind which way we talk. Maybe sticking to the Wall for now🤗💜

• misso

@skybluesplash Got it! Do you remember which group you were in when this was happening? Can I suggest you post 5 short responses and let me know when you do that, so I can see if they show up on the backend. If you have this problem with any of them, let me know which post or group it was.
    You can contact me at [email protected] if you prefer or we can talk on the Wall about this. Either way is fine!

• skybluesplash

@misso I’m having this problem on the website (I don’t have the app).💜

• misso

@skybluesplash Are you having this problem on the app or on the website? We were testing some things today on the site so it might have been causing a few issues.

• skybluesplash

I need real help with this one. Sometimes (not all times) when I try to submit a post on the Girl2Girl Wall, it loads like normal but then the post doesn’t submit at all. Normally, when I submit a post, a page comes up which says ‘your post is awaiting moderation’ but sometimes it just takes me back to the forum page with nothing!! I’m sure nothing’s wrong with my device. I’m accessing Miss O and Friends through Internet. Please help😝❤

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.