Picture Glitch

• Author

@cheetahcat200 u still having the issue? I can change mine.

• cheetahcat200

@zooeydog,
    I will eventually try it out on the website and report back once I do.
    @missoofficial,
    I will see about contacting the team through email eventually, if I can’t get my picture uploaded. I might also contact them with suggestions for updates.

• cheetahcat200

I have tried it on both the website and the app and still nothing.
    @missoofficial, what is the email for the team?

• missoofficial

@zooeydog Glad it worked for you!

• zooeydog

@cheetahcat200 I just changed my picture on the site and it worked! Make sure you upload the one you want, crop it and then it take a few secs for it to change.

• missoofficial

@cheetahcat200 thanks for pointing out that “bug”. You can change your picture if you take a new one, just not if you want to go to your library. But if you go to http://www.Misso.com and go to your profile, you can upload a picture of your choice there in Settings, edit photo! So check that out! Hope that helps and let me know if you need any more help!

• cheetahcat200

@missoofficial,
      I already tried changing my photo on the website.

• missoofficial

Did it work for you? On the website Go to Profile-click the profile pink man button. Under that you will see in small purple type “change profile photo” click that. You will then see a little below where you can Upload or take photo. You should be able to add a new pic there. @cheetahcat200. Let me know if it worked for you.

• cheetahcat200

@missoofficial,
          No matter how many times I try it on the app or the website, it only tells me that something went wrong. It can’t possibly my internet, because I have full connection unless I am not home.
          I also have a question/suggestion. Do you think you could do an update on the app that changes the layout a bit? Make it easier to type, make the suggestion strip on keyboards useable, make profile pictures viewable on posts instead of just usernames, and make it so you can do paragraphs and add a new like system? Thanks!

• cheetahcat200

On my Girl2Girl Wall account I’vd tried multiple times to change my profile picture, but it never seems to work. It always says “Oops! Something went wrong 🙀”. I have tried on the app and the website, but neither work.
    If you could help me figure this out it would be much appreciated! 🌺

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.