Hey Miss O's so I have a question. What should I make for my parents for valentines day. They like us making things for them instead of buying something. So what should I make them?

• Author

thats a great fun idea. thanks

• admin-2

You could decorate a dish and fill it with candy for them. You can buy a plain bowl at a craft store, and then paint it

• admin-2

“I once backed a vanilla layer cake and after I put the two layers together, cut it in the shape of a heart. Then I frosted it with some pink icing, decorated it with those little cinnamon hearts and the ones with the words on them, and put it on a doilly. They loved it and of course so did I. It tasted delicious!! It means a lot when someone takes the time to make something instead of buying something. Parents always love that.

• admin-2

“I once backed a vanilla layer cake and after I put the two layers together, cut it in the shape of a heart. Then I frosted it with some pink icing, decorated it with those little cinnamon hearts and the ones with the words on them, and put it on a doilly. They loved it and of course so did I. It tasted delicious!! It means a lot when someone takes the time to make something instead of buying something. Parents always love that.

• admin-2

make them a homemade card!

• admin-2

Maybe you can create DIY stuff like a booklet which tells 10 to 50 things why you love them.Or you can make treats like cupcakes with pink icing on them or fill in heart candies in decorated boxes,well it depends on your creativity.And you could search on YouTube for some ideas.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.