for @misso on new forums

Tagged: 

• Author

Trying to send you an note about changing your name, being an intern and some other things but it bounces back! Send us an email at webmaster@missoandfriends.com with a working email so we can resend it! Thanks!

• missoofficial

We actually updated the whole page on the site. It’s now easier to view on you phone or tablet too! Thanks for finding that bug for us!! Enjoy!! @mahathui. I think we sent you something about being a Miss O intern and not heard back from you. Email webmaster@missoandfriends.com and let us know if you’re interested!

• mahathiu

its ok @missoofficial,i saw that you have fixed

• missoofficial

Thanks for pointing that out! All the forums should be in the drop down menu on the Girl2Girl Wallon the website. Travel is under the “Life” topic. Did notice it not on the home page of the wall on the website! We will have to fix that! Thanks for pointing that out! @mahathiu

• mahathiu

hi @misso i see that some new forums are added like travel.but when i go to girl2girl wall,there are no new forums that i can see but only old ones. but some girls have already joined new forums and it is shown only in the home page.how can i see that the new forums has been added when it is not present in girl2girl wall?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.