International Girls

Home/International Girls

The World

• Author
  • mahmonkey05

I would change people using drugs and smoking

• moxxo

@fluffie.bubblez3 I would change the horrible war thats going on in Syria. its so sad its reminding me of the world war 2 which we studied about 🙁

• Anonymous

@skybluespalsh in a way, we are just as powerful. But girls have their limits. This is not a discouragement… Girls are amazing and they can do lots of things boys can’t do! I don’t think a boy could make such a wonderful website like @juliette and her friends did. But girls cannot do everything boys can. So in a way, we are not equal. Boys are stronger (physically not mentally) and they are way more simple. Girls see the bigger picture!

• skybluesplash

I just meant that in a way we are almost as good, it’s true that boys can do things we can’t do… but i think i also should have added in academic ability and ability in the workforce (and gender pay gap). ☺☺

• skybluesplash

@fluffie-bubblez3 I know you’re right☺☺

• skybluesplash

Hmmm…. I would change a lot of things. Firstly, conflict. We seriously need peace. And gender inequality. Girls are just as good (sometimes better) as boys, right? And the list goes on. Poverty, homelessness, climate change. . . . .

• Anonymous

If you could change something about this world, what would you change?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.