Looking to find new friends!

• Author

Hello there! Sorry for the late update. I’ve been very busy, you see. Guess what????? Today, I have made the COOLEST (and the messiest!) den in the WORLD!
    Hope to hear from you all soon!

• happyllama55

Hi,
    My name is HappyLlama55 and my real name is Ella. I am 10 years old and American. I have always wanted to try homeschooling but I go to public school. Must be nice to learn in your pajamas. I am also looking for online friends. Maybe we could be online friends? I love to write, dance, be with friends, draw, and other things. I also like looking at flowers and butterfly’s as well as rainbows and other things. I hope you will respond to this! Have the best day!

• dancer12dance

id like to be your friend

• dancer12dance

like to chat

• unicorngirlsquad

I believe in unicorns and I love them!! I should see my room I have sooo many unicorn belongings!! 🦄

• unicorngirlsquad

Wow ur like me!!
    Hi I’m Joy, and I turned 10 a week ago. I was born in Texas and live there too. I’m excited to see someone that isn’t at least 2 years older than me!

• luisalessing

Hi. My name is Luisa. I have 15 years old. I live in Guatemala and i´m in 10th grade in my school. I love read and study. But my first love is God, of course i´m christian. I wan´t to study in Florida. But my biggest dream is to study in Mit, Stanford or California University. Love U, all the girls in this group are pretty okay? Blessings

• chloetiger_9

Hi @hazel5!
    My Daddy has wrote 26 books so far. He has wrote many music books, like AC/DC! Rock n’ Roll!!!:)
    His most famous book is Success: By those who’ve made it!. His name is Paul Stenning and, if your parents let you, type his name on Google and look on Wikipedia!
    He is a meber of the Society of Authors – one of the biggest author websites!
    I have hand-written lots of stories and ADORE reading stories and I also love music.
    Where in Pakistan do you live?

• hazel5

Thats amazing!! So good to know you ❤️❤️❤️ @chloetiger_9
      I’m from karachi in pakistan

• chloetiger_9

Hi @hazel5!
    I was born in Blackpool,England. I’m 9 years old and have friends from all over the world!
    It is very hot in summer here in Cyprus. My Daddy is an author and has written several books, and my Mummy was a villa manager (someone who checks villas to make sure it’s Ok for the people staying there) last year. The reason I choose @chloetiger_9 as my online name is because Chloe is my favorite name and I love tigers!
    There is lots of nature here too!
    Love @chloetiger_9. xxx
    P.S. What is it like in Pakistan?

• hazel5

Omg yes! I did hear it was very hot there. Well my country is pretty hot too especially the city i live in… sadly. @chloetiger_9 wow! Which books did your father write? Do you also like to read and write? Have you written anything?

• chloetiger_9

Hi @smartygal!

Thank you for repling. I have been to New York before, on my birthday! I saw the Statue of Liberty with my Mummy too.
    I have never been to Connecticut before. What is it like there? I have a state road trip book and it mentions all the states in America!
    What is your favorite thing about living in Connecticut?
    Love @chloetiger_9.xxx!

I live in Connecticut a state in the US close to New York City. We have a lot of nature here too since I live in a house not far from the beach. It’s nice NY is close by so I get to go in there a lot when I want the city vibe! @chloetiger_9. We can’t send private messages here bc it could not be safe. Just mention me when you chat and I’ll be able to respond!

• hazel5

Hi @chloetiger_9. Good to see you here. I’m online almost everyday so we can always talk ❤️ id love to know you more. Also tell me a bit about cyprus and its weather. I would wish to visit some day! I’m from pakistan

• nina_morg25

I believe in Fairies and Unicorns, too! 😃🥰🦄🧚🏾‍♂️

• chloetiger_9

Thank you so much @smartygal! I would love to be your friend too. Cyprus is beautiful and warm and my favourite thing about it is the nature. One question I have is can we send private messages here and if so, how? I sent you a friend request 🙂

• smartygal

I live in Connecticut a state in the US close to New York City. We have a lot of nature here too since I live in a house not far from the beach. It’s nice NY is close by so I get to go in there a lot when I want the city vibe! @chloetiger_9. We can’t send private messages here bc it could not be safe. Just mention me when you chat and I’ll be able to respond!

• chloetiger_9

@donut37 It’s ok if you don’t believe in faires and unicorns. How old are you and what are your hobbies?

• donut37

I’m 14 I love sewing and singing

• chloetiger_9

Hi @sammyourself! What are your hobbies? What is it like in South Africa? I like Egyptian history and would like to visit there one day. It’s very close to here but we have still not made it across yet…

• sammyourself

I like dancing, playing music, painting, baking and more

• sammyourself

Hiiii!!!!! Im 12 and would love to be your friend and as @smartygal said, we will give you all yhe advice you need😁 Welcome
    Live Sammy (Samantha)

• sammyourself

Love not live !!🙈

• smartygal

I’ll be your friend! I’m 13 but I’m here to help you with any advice you might need, like your big sister! Actually all the girls on the Girl2Girl Wall are like that! Welcome. @chloetiger_9. What is Cypress like? It must be beautiful and warm! 😊

• donut37

I love fairies and unicorns….. but I don’t think they are real

• chloetiger_9

Hello,
    My name is Chloetiger_9 and my real name is Sami. I am 9 years old and English but live in Cyprus.
    I am homeschooled and have penpals but looking for online friends from anywhere in the world!
    I love reading, dancing, singing, and seeing swallows flying around. I like looking at flowers, butterflies, dragonflies and many more.
    I believe in fairies and unicorns!
    Hope to hear from you all soon,
    Sami

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.