Weight

• Author

I do but it could be you have a high metabolism

• celiacrocks

me I am very active

• taya39333

I don’t gain that much weight and I eat a lot of food it could possibly run in your family🤔🤔🤔

• liv_carr

It’s all diet! Also sometimes if your building up a lot of muscle but not decreasing the fat you will get bigger for about 1-3 months but if you stick with it, it will shed. I promise. It also can be because when you work out micro tears can cause swelling which will go down but if you workout nearly everyday it doesn’t have time to go down so just stick with being active and it will go down in no time. I weigh a lot for my age but doctors say I have a lot of muscle which weighs more than fat. Rather than focusing on the #on the scale, Muscle weighs more than fat

• taya39333

I did for the longest I went from 113 this year to 130 I’m still kinda skinny but I’m getting bigger for me to gain weight I started going out to eat more at places like subway, chinease food places, tacobell, dominoes and eating as much food as I can

• Anonymous

I’m underweight to!

• dopeprachi

I never gain weight and I’m not even active and i eat A LOT of junk food. It’s said that you gain weight if you eat junk food. But considering the amount of junk i eat i should probably be overweight lmao😂 however I’m underweight, with a 16.2 bmi🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• radicalrye

ok so it turns out my sister had the exact same problem! She is naturally thin so i think that you should take that into consideration too, that you might naturally be thinner and thats OK. So what she did is she started eating higher calorie healthy meals so im not talking about eating donuts for breakfast im talking about eating protein shakes, protein bars, and larger portions of yogurt, outmeal and fruit which are all great healthy choices. Then she cut done on the exercise a little, not a lot just so that she wasnt doing more than her body could handle. And for you being very active it will be hard to gain weight when you are constantly losing it so lay back on the exercise if you can. She also wrote down in a notebook how many calories she got in for the day to make sure that she was eating enough. Some other ways to gain weight are making sure you eat snacks maybe try a morning snack afternoon snack and a night snack along with 3 meals. Much like how losing weight involves eating so does gaining weight so make sure that you eat a little more than you would normally eat. If it is a serious situation your doctor will tell you so don’t stress just lay back on the exercise until you can get a good healthy weight going, eat more healthy fat foods and you should be good@mythical:)

• mythical

Ya

• radicalrye
  • radicalrye

So you need to gain weight then?

• mythical

Sorry I mean gaining weight

• radicalrye

I dont know what mean by this question if you mean that you need to stop gaining weight or if you need to gain more weight so plz tell me so i can give you advice.@mythical

• mythical

Has anyone ever had a problem with gaining weight and is very active?!?!?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.