So does anybody know how to lose weight quickly?

• Author

Good… How are you?

• lilyloo12

Hey @cameha. How’s it going?

• emmamaree

Don’t take it to seriously cause you are beautiful the way your are! But if you would like to loose a little weight go on morning runs on the weekends! Eat very healthy and have only 1 cheat day to eat un healthy only 1 day a week! Eat organic foods is the biggest key!!!! Non organic foods may make you gain weight! Try to take a break from meats but make sure you are still getting protein from fish!!! If you don’t like fish then you have to eat a lot of vegetables!!!!! 💜💜 good luck!!!

• taya39333

Exercising regularly

• cameha

@RooftoGurl Ok I will.

• rooftopgurl

Oh ok 👍🏻it’s easy to lose a little take it slow 😜

• cameha

@rooftopgurl I just know I need to lose a little weight that’s all.

• cameha

I just wanted to say to everyone thank you for all the advice.🤗😃😄😁😀

• rooftopgurl

Why do u want to lose weight? U should only do it if ur doctor says to 👍🏻 but exercise is great and makes u feel happy!

• marianarosa

Hey a great way to stay healthy is do more exercise and play outside! Eat organic food and veggies ❤️ stay motivated

• lilyloo12

Nothing is really a quick way to lose weight. It takes time if you want to keep it off! Try to eat “real” food, nothing processed with a million ingredients in it that you can’t pronounce. Fruit, veggies, meat, fish 🐟 🍗 chicken, grains, some dairy and stay away from anything that has cane sugar, fructose, or fake sugars. I guarantee you’ll see a difference in a few weeks! @cameha

• hazel5

I think you should eat healthy tbh. Like fruits or something. Its okay to lose weight but its not good to be weak! @cameha

• cameha

No just want a little bit of advice. I know in this time of my life I am going through growth spurt. But I just want to be healthy and fit that’s all. @moxxo

• cameha

Thank you so so much &Moxxo. Can I ask how old are you.

• moxxo

@cameha why do you want to quicly lose weight btw? any event or party coming up?

• moxxo

@cameha well i wouldn’t suggest that its a very good idea to drastically and quickly lose weight, because it becomes troublesome!
    however try reducing meat completely and only live off all colored veggies!Also try high protein Breakfast, like oatmeal, egg white omelette or a large smoothie.

• cameha

I just wanted to see if anybody knows any quick and easy way to weight.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.