I hate being sick

• Author

My brother has seizures

• donut37

He has had it since he was really young like 3 or older I can’t remember

• wmaple123

Oh my goodness! My mom has seizures, and I wish I could take that away from her and I had to have the seizures instead!!! Sorry about your seizure….. now I have to feel bad for both my mom AND you!

• m-e-a-l-i-n-i-e

I mean I never had a seizure but it must be scary for a young age! Just thank God your alive

• rooftopgurl

Praise God it ok!!!

• giadatalks

It’s ok. When I was about 2,3,4 one of those ages I just was coming back from the doctors office I was diagnosed something (similar) idk what (it was not permant it was temerary) my mom said wanna stop for icecream for being a big girl at the doctor. I nodded. (I had speech issues). I went in as soon as they called our number we went up to the counter and I had a seizure, it was really hot that day and the icecream place was rated one of the best in nj that year there were more then 50 people in that place it was tiny to. It’s ok!

• annaawesome

Omg! That must be soo scary 4 u!! Im grateful now !

• cameha

I had pneumonia when I was a baby. My mom said it was really bad.

• moxxo

@drawwithmalik I used to have a low blood pressure 3 years back.it became so bad that I used to faint a lot in public spaces. it became really depressing. however I am through it now!
    Also I think you SHOULD talk about this, because it helps spread awareness to these issues! i hope you get better <3

• caraboo11

Thanks, @drawwithmalik Although, it sounds like you have it pretty rough too. But don’t worry! We’re both going to get through this!

• drawwithmalik

@caraboo11 Oh no that sucks! I’m sorry you’re going through this. Seizures are not as big of a problem for me but it does become one because it happens at random. I am on other meds for schizophrenia and diabetes. I couldn’t image those problems. You’re strong though. For one, being able to come out and say that there are struggles but also to take steps like medicine to overcome it. That’s amazing that you’ve been healed from that horrible Kidney Disease. It blows my mind at how God works.

• caraboo11

Wow! That sounds awful @drawwithmalik Personally, I’ve never had seizures before, but I was born with several digestion issues including problems with my kidneys. I was actually born with Kidney Disease but by God’s grace I have been healed (no medical treatment!) However I’ve had problems absorbing/regulating water ever since. I also have severe allergies; to foods and several other things. A year or so ago I developed really terrible hives (diagnosed as Chronic Hives), and ever since I am on daily meds to keep them from coming back. I also have problems with inconsistent, unusually long periods and uterine cramps, even when I’m not on my period. To make a long story short lol, I feel your pain. I hate being sick, too.

• drawwithmalik

I take medicine for seizures. I just got out the hospital because I had a few in public while at McDonalds. It was so scary! I am okay now. I don’t usually talk about this because I don’t think anyone would understand. But that’s why there is a lack of understanding because it’s so hidden. How do you feel about this? Have you ever been sick? Do you know anyone who has?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.