Desperately need to lose weight

• Author

Because age is everything, I don’t think ur overweight, ask ur doctor and if u r, do it safely

• moxxo

@skybluesplash i totally agree with @harlierose
    set ur own meal plan, sth that suits u and doesnt just leave u starving the whole day. also take small portions of food but increase the number of times u take them! that helps!

• skybluesplash

@rooftopgurl I’m 12 years old and 148 cm tall, which is around 4 ft 9 in 💜

• rooftopgurl

How old r u?

• harlierose

Don’t worry, it takes time. Make your own meal plan, eat more vegetables, fruits, whole grains. Drink plenty of water, avoid sugary drinks and junk food. Do exercise daily. And also try to eat your food slowly, it really works. @skybluesplash 👍

• donut37

Don’t vigorously excersise….. just do a small excersise consistently every day you know you can get out of shape if u don’t excersise only for three days also if ur weight keeps going back to something that means that that’s the weight u need to be

• skybluesplash

@smartygal I’m 1.48 m, which is around 4 ft 9 in (a little short for my age😒) 💙

• smartygal

It doesn’t seem like 104 is a lot of weight but not sure how tall you are. Just keep eating healthy, stay away from sugary foods and drink a lot of water. And move a lot. Sitting around can really pack on the pounds! @skybluesplash

• skybluesplash

Does anyone know ways to lose weight -and keep it off- quickly? Nothing I try works. I vigorously exercise, try to eat less…my weight is the same each time! I feel overweight for my age, I’m almost 47 kg (about 104 lb) now. I know, I’ve gained a few kilos. Any suggestions for quick, permanent weight loss would be appreciated💛

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.