Yay or nay

• Author

I’d just let her know that once you guys get out of school none of it will matter, no one at a job interview will care that you were popular in school.

• madelinegee

Just make sure that she doesn’t boss you around

• hazel5

@bananagirl7 looks like she is jealous of you… You arent over weight. She sounds toxic. Talk it out wih her or leave her if she doesnt understand it ❤️❤️

• bookhugger45

Some of the answers here are amazing

• moxxo

@bananagirl7 the next time she tells u ur over weight to wear croptops, tell her that u r also too good to remain friends with her. and then just leave her. i would say keep doing what YOU love. even great friends can become toxic when they start telling u what to do!😠

• bananagirl7

Ok thank you everyone

• bananagirl7

@itsjustyourgirl I think she doesn’t realize because she is just hanging out with the “popular kids”

• itsjustyourgirl

I don’t think you should interact to much with her! She can not tell you what to do! It is a free country! If she ever does that tell your friends 👭! Tell everyone what she is doing! Let’s see if she is embarrassed 😩 if she is she probably knows she is being mean if she is not embarrassed she probably did not recognize that she is being mean to you

• bananagirl7

@queenijustini what grade are you in I am in 7th and there is too much drama

• queenijustini

Why is she saying you can’t wear a crop too and she can? I don’t get that. @bananagirl7

• bananagirl7

It is probably because she thinks I am way to over weight to wear them she also gets embarrassed by me with her new friends now @queenijustini

• smartygal

She doesn’t sound like a good friend if she feels that way. I would think about moving on! @bananagirl7

• bananagirl7

My best friend is getting into the phase where she wants to be popular so she is wearing crop tops and things like that but…… if I want to wear a crop top she says I can’t and we are both on the wider side what should I do ?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.