WHAT should I do?

• Author

Awwn I’m so sorry, this has happened to me. I would just find someone else to hang with! 🙇‍♀️

• rooftopgurl

This has happened to me countless times and I’ve made the one mistake of letting that ruin my life. I’m not saying that you should be sad, but make new friends and pick yourself up. Ignore them. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

• moxxo

@MISS.jiheexoxo why did ur friend leave you? i am so sorry! did u do something? or has she just changed or found new friends to hang??

• Anonymous

@MISS.jiheexoxo Same, but I found one new friend after my 5 others have lied about being my frien. All you can do is hope for the best ♡

• taya39333

Try to stay strong♥️♥️♥️♥️ it happened to me last year ik how it felt it’s horrible, you can always make friends on here, and we’ll always be open to litsen to you.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  taya39333.
  • hazel5

Hi, what has happened?! You can share with us ❤️ Why did your best friend leave you? @MISS.jiheexoxo

• miss-jiheexoxo

Well these days I’m really down. My life had suddenly changed…….My bestfriend has left me and others are always on her side……I just can’t avoid her. What should I do?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.