Advice

HomeAdvice

what should I do

• Author

I think you need to tell them. You need support. If it bothers you that much just tell them you don’t wanna talk or that you don’t want this to effect them. I am sure they will understand but this can be an emotional time for someone I think you should have a shoulder to cry on ❤️

• ilovegizmo2007

You. Are Soooo welcome girl❤️❤️

• Anonymous

@vovo_loves_chocolate This situation will not impact you socially because a whole bunch of people have been through this or are going through this situation. All you need is a little hope for the future. I wish you the best 🙂

• vovo_loves_chocolate

@taya39333 I hope so…. Thanks

• taya39333

Stay strong it can only get better♥️♥️🔮♥️♥️🔮🔮♥️

• hazel5

Hey! Firstly I’m so sorry about this.
    Secondly, your true friends wont change even a bit with you. They will understand. So this will also help to find out who your real friends are!!
    Stay strong ❤️ @vovo_loves_chocolate

• vovo_loves_chocolate

@ilovegizmo2007 thanks so so much for the advice! I hope they understand

• ilovegizmo2007

Tell your friends sooner or later they are going to find out.its better to tell the truth and if you don’t then when the find out the will be upset that u didn’t tell them right away. If it does effect social life who cares as long as you have good friends that understand

• vovo_loves_chocolate

awww thanks so much! I really appreciate it! Thanks for the great advice. That’s really true. It is probably better to tell them

• vovo_loves_chocolate

thanks. It’s been pretty rough

• skybluesplash

@vovo_loves_chocolate It’s better to tell your friends the truth! Hiding it for too long won’t be good for you. Your friends should be there and support you through this tough time. I reckon it’s worth letting them know. But only as much as you want to tell! 💜

• mini-cheercat-2

I’m so sorry!

• vovo_loves_chocolate

my parents are on the path of getting divorced. I don’t want it to affect me socially because my friends will find out and I don’t want them to think of me differently. Does anyone have any ideas for me or have been in my situation?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.