what 2 say

• Author

I would say tell them but if they have a negative reaction to it, ignore it really. If you love singing then do what you love. It’s your life and hobby and your parents can’t control what you love and don’t love.

• hazel5

Its okay @thecrazyunicorn you can talk to your mom about it. She will understand ❤️ Have you tried telling her directly?

• taya39333

Show them a song it dosent have to be Christian music for them to understand your beautiful voice💜

• rooftopgurl

@thecrazyunicorn LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LISTEN TO THE BAND FOR KING AND COUNTRY! THEY R THE BEST CHRISTIAN BAND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

• thecrazyunicorn

ty this makes me feel much better! 😊😜🎤

• xxloveforlifexx

I am Christan too My parents like Christan rap and every praise is AMAZING to hear and maybe listen to up beat songs that what make me happy

• xxloveforlifexx

and SOME rap is good but most is BAD AN DO AGAINST GOD but tell your parents what you like dont be afraid

• xxloveforlifexx

sorry if you think I’m spamming but tell them what you like and they will still love you even I you hate christan music

• donut37

I’m a Christian too and I loveeee to sing all sorts of songs! My parents have been supportive of that! Just don’t sing songs that are like super inapropriate with bad meanings and bad words…… if you do like a song that is bad…. try kids bop XD

• donut37

Some good Christian songs are Fight for me, look up child, and heaven on earth!

• moxxo

@thecrazyunicorn hey i dont think they ll mind. and if they do. then learn a few christian songs for their sake and sing it to them. u can always sing two types of songs! 😊💕👍

• missoofficial

There’s so many other kinds of music. Sing 🎤 with your heart ❤️ and I’m sure it won’t matter what type of music. You’re parents will still love it 😍 I’m sure. @thecrazyunicorn

• mayab

You don’t need to be a Christian. Just do your best and believe in yourself

• thecrazyunicorn

I love 2 sing and I want 2 tell my parents but it’s hard bc they are christians and I don’t like Christian music

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.