Stressed!

• Author

Don’t even worry about it seriously u rock and I have similar problems m, maybe u can even talk to a theripist or ppl u trust come to us for help!!! ❤️

• angel9078

@alwayssmile Don’t worry, I know what it feels like to be stressed. When ever I need help calming down I listen to my favourite music, it always helps. I also tend to doodle on some paper, sometimes I’ll do both at the same time too.

• pearljosling

1. Go for a walk or a jog or any type of exercise
    2. Have a warm bath with essential oils
    3. Play with your pet or fiddle with a stress toy
    4. Watch movies with popcorn and a hot chocolate

;))

• taya39333

1. Breathe🍭🧡🧡🍭
    2. Litsen to music🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶
    3. Watch a movie
    4. Get advice on misso

💜💜💜💜 hope that helped

• moxxo

@alwayssmile heyyy! i agree with others. pour ur heart out here nobody will judge. also why r u stressed out? any reason? studies? social life? family problem?

• alwayssmile
  • brindiboo

Make a list of what is stressing you out. Sometimes when you see it in black and white it helps relieve the feeling. Exercise is good to do. Really helps. Drink some camomile tea with lavender too. That’s very calming! @alwayssmile

• hazel5

Hey it’s okay you can write out your heart here. We girls at Miss O and Friends dont judge ❤️ We will help you solve your problems.
    You should firstly keep yourself busy and occupied. Also write down what is troubling you so much ❤️ @alwayssmile
    Breath in breath out and do yogaa

• skybluesplash

@alwayssmile It’s okay! There are lots of things you can do to help you feel calmer. I’d suggest doing some meditation every morning to clear your head of distressing thoughts. It also helps to keep a diary and write down your thoughts. It’ll feel better to get your feelings out on paper, or in person if you want to talk about it with family or close friends (which I would recommend doing). 💙

• alwayssmile

I am just so stressed and need some advice on how to calm down I’m normally a very happy uplifting person but right now I am just so stressed and feel like crying. I really need a friend. But I just need to know what to do. It is so hard. I don’t know why I’m so stressed out but I am. Anyway pls help. Sorry for this being so long.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.