Story time!!

• Author

hey i know @vaidehibraratte that ou are indian…you told once

• moxxo

@positivity._.166 wowww thats such a great name. i love hoe ur name affects what u have written as well. such a posiitve note 💜 well my name is muzna and its a persian name which means “pearl in a sea shell” i am the youngest in my family and i have all sisters! i lovee them all and i love how my house is so girl centered! also i am scared of dogs even though i find them cute! I LOVEEE TRAVELING too🙈

• arudolfi

nice to meet you! you seem sweet. ❤️

• rooftopgurl

I love what u wrote at the end ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• smartygal

I’m from the US and 13. Nice to meet ya! I love art 🖼 and draw a [email protected]_.166

• mahathiu

hey!i am Indian and my name is mahathi. i love to write stories and pooems.i have submitted 4 posts on misso.i am 11 and going to b 12 on march 30.i was born on 2007.i have 31 friends on misso. i am in 6th grade and i really like school but sometimes feel lonely.my cousin is i n USA and comes to India for spring break. I don’t have pets and i really want one.I like dogs more than cats.i have many books and i love to read them.i like wink emoji very much.and i am a girly girl .

• vaidehibharatte

I am also Indian ! Nice to meet you ! 😉 🙂

• giadatalks

I’m Giada I am 11 years old! I live in New Jersey! I have a older brother named Zach. I have a dog named Logan he is around 7 years old. I live with my mom, dad, brother and dog. My nana and pop (grandparents) moved up a few years ago closer to us and its on,y 10 minute away. I play soccer, softball and used to play basketball and rugby and dance and will be starting american ninja warrior real soon!

• positivity-_-166

Hey y”all! My name is Positivity and i’m 12 years old! It would be awesome if you could tell me some of you! Drop whatever you wanna say down! (**Except stuff that are not appropriate for girl2girl wall**) I will tell some things about me! My name is Positivity and i’m 12! I have a younger sister named Diamond! And a older brother named Travis. My dog’s name is Cookie. My parents divorced when I was 6. They didn’t fight as much but I get to see mom a lot now days. She lives 20 mins away from me so I get to see her a lot. Always remember you are beautiful and god loves you. Don’t let anyone let you down. You are strong amd unique in your own way. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.