Starting 7th grade soon

• Author

But I am already attach none of my friends will visit me

• queenisabella602

Ya

• queenisabella602

Oh ok thanks I will try it’s always good to hear what other people have been trough to

• giselle_xoxo

I’m actually starting 7th grade too! This is happening to my friend she’s moving away soon, I recommend to just don’t get to attached for when you move you aren’t as sad or spend as much time as you can with your friends.

• ellie-boom

Wow that’s hard… I’ve been through the same position. My dads in the military so we move A LOT. I was actually in the same position last year I was going into 7th grade. I’m really shy but the way I met my friends was through my elective (performing arts). It’s a lot easier to meet people through your elective because you have the same interests.

• queenisabella602

Thanks that really meant a lot to my and inspired me

• eternalcherryblossom

I’m not gonna lie, it’s not going to be easy adjusting to a new school once you move, especially because everyone will already have their own friend groups. For me, 7th grade was really hard academically. It might because I had a challenging teacher but my workload went from easy and very light in 6th grade, to having multiple essays due the same week, a ton of projects, and a lot of reading to catch up on. My advice is that you will eventually make friends at your new school, just be friendly. Also, try joining clubs and activities to meet new people. But most importantly, focus on you school work!!!

• zooeydog

It’s actually good you’ll be starting 7th grade in the same s hook and then move once your house is sold. That way you can start to get used to it and be with your friends before you move. 😊 @queenisabella602

• queenisabella602

I am starting 7th grade soon how is it like . The only thing is I told all my friends I wouldn’t be there for 7th because I am moving to a different state I still am but we have to sell are house first .its hard moving I move like every year it’s hard . So I am only going to the same school for a couple of months until we sell are house and I start school August 6th.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.