Spreading awareness

• Author

If it’s from a thing called Peta, then I watched that video. I almost went vegan but my parents won’t let me! They hate peta tbh…

• bookhugger45

Thanks for this info I’ll try not to eat chicken

• moxxo

@chickenlover12 yes we definitely should! thinking of submitting an article about it on missO too, you should definitely do it too. 😣

• moxxo

@itsjustyourgirl i dont think being vegan helps, atong meat helps control the circle of life, it also balances mqjor nitrients in our body. its jist that qnimals shouldnt be mistreated while being slaightered for eating. they should be treated better

• itsjustyourgirl

That’s why I’m vegan I only eat pigs! Because I LOVE HOTDOGS AND HAMBURGERS! But maybe I should give up hamburgers and hotdogs…

• mahathiu

hahah 1 i am a vegan.no problem. i won’t eat chicken anyway

• moxxo

@chickenlover12 yes its veey sad! and its sadder because ppl arent aware of it!! what should we do to raise awareness? 🙁🤔

• chickenlover12

@moxxo 👍 tell people you know, write an article for your local newspaper 📰, do a school report on it etc. Thanks for speaking up with me!!

• moxxo

@chickenlover12 yess its really sad! i read the same about ducks!! and the pillows we use which have duck feathers! after that i never use duck feather pillows!!

• chickenlover12

Thanks for replying it’s sad isn’t it.😞

• chickenlover12

Hi about two years ago I got chickens and I fell in love with them chickens have huge personalities and are so loving and kind doing research I recently found out that chickens are the most and terribly treated animal in the United States they are hatched the boys are are killed and the girls have to live in a little tiny cages for their whole life and then they die and long story short my heart broke I stopped eating chicken after I found out you can do what you would like I am just trying to spread awareness because so many people don’t know how animals like chickens are treated thank you for reading this.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.