Advice

HomeAdvice

Social Media….

• Author

I understand what you mean, I’m scared about things like that too . Old ppl and creeps are everywhere, but it’s important to know how to stay safe on social media when it comes to stuff like that. And there are social media that are 100 percent safe like on G2G wall. I think you should talk to your parents about having SM and tell them how you feel . That way you won’t have to be on SM worried about them finding out.

• kawaiineko

Btw how ru? Haven’t seen you in awhile 🙂

• asiadacreativedoggo

I like social media so I use my dog lol but um I say be carful! I really like this site cause it’s really safe! And you can talk to other girls my age about problems and get advice or just chat! 😄

• taya39333

Theirs other safe social sites, and ones to keep you identity private ty movie star planet it’s a great site to make friends your identity a secret and don’t give out any personal information

• missoofficial

The best thing about being on here is that we don’t allow scammers, old ppl or who knows what on here! We screen everything first to make sure you girls are safe. So maybe let you mom know that the Girl2Girl Wall is 100% safe, not like the other social sites! @smiler105

• rooftopgurl

Well, there could even be old ppl on here and scammers. But that’s everywhere and if we can’t bully each other it’s fine. I would stick to a minimal social media so you’re not constantly posting and liking

• Anonymous

So about 4 months ago I found PopJam and Kudos (social media for kids) but on the 5th month had them my parents found out and I was scared to death they were going to take my ohone away because I wasn’tsupposed to have them, but they didn’t…… Now I feel terrible I did that because now I’m scared there were old people on there :(. My question is How do I get my parents to trust me more again? Ny other question is Should I get Social Media once I can? Or should I stick with a no Social Media life?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.