So many!

• Author

@thailani01 Personally, I prefer to use pads! They’re easy to use and dispose of. I’ve never used tampons or cups before, so I really don’t have any experience with them! But I’ve heard that when you wear a tampon, you can’t really feel it’s there. All I can say is, I’ve had experience with pads and I’d say they’re good for starters! 💛

• thisashleytaylor

I haven’t had mine @thailani01, but in our health class, our teacher suggested that we try different pads, different brands, to find the best fit, as each person is different. Also, you might need different pads for different time, like for days and nights, or for the middle of the cycle and for the end. 💖

• itmebrooklyn

Maybe u could use what works best for u are all!

• angie_rose99

Pads definitely, Ive never used the cups and they seem gross. Tampons are more absorbent but I feel shouldn’t be used so often. Panty liners are only if it’s not a heavy flow

• bookdragon1234

I have a heavy blood flow so I use Maxi Pads. I’m not a huge fan of tampons but that is my personal opinion.

• thailani01

I have my period and I don’t know what to use? Maxi pads, menstrual cups, tampons, panty liners! Help!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.