School

• Author

I’m younger than you but I have been through something super similar! I was alone almost always. But this is a trick my BFF taught me. If someone starts bothering you, turn around to them and tell them to “go pound sand” you’d think this is useless but it’s not. This boy on my bus is a total jerk, and I used it on him it completely worked! They will either have no clue what you said(if this is what happens don’t repeat it, no matter how much they ask you to), or they will understand and back off. As for being lonely, if it happens don’t dwell. dig into a talent you have, or something you like to do. When I was alone at recess, I would walk around singing and training my voice. You could read, draw, sing, do math, or anything else! Good Luck!

• swimmy204

Hi! @veronicamofficial I’m sorry about your problem but I’m going into 8th grade too! I’m sure people don’t hate you make new friends! And the ones that hate you.. ignore them they are 100% not your friends don’t worry about them. And for a great year I don’t think you can really give advice for that. I can be really really hard sometimes and now matter how hard you try I know it can feel like your failing. But I promise you it’s ok to fail as long as you keep your head held high and remember that things ALWAYS get better it talk a while sometimes but it will I promise. Feel free to reach out if you have any more problems 🙂

• lilyloo12

1st off. Don’t be terrified! Ignore those haters and move on to making new friends! There are so many people to choose from. Keep an opened mind @veronicamofficial and you will be good!! Smile too! That goes a long way! 😁

• giselle_xoxo

I’m going into 7th grade this year! I recommend to try and make friends with the new students that come in from a different school or the 6th and 7th graders. Also ignore the kids that didn’t like you I’m sure this year will be better than your last!

• bunny_ash

im in 7th grade and i want my year to be like last year. last year was the best time of my life bcause of my crush. i want this year to be fun and idk how. ur not the only one in this situation

• veronicamofficial

hi guys! Im going into 8th grade this year and honestly im terrified! So many people in my grade hated me and i only talked to a couple of people! Any advice on how to make it a great year?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.