Problem

• Author

Hey,
    I am truly sorry to hear that.
    Sometimes you are so scared that you will disappoint your parents that you don’t about yourself. Honestly, I think you should get her to talk to your father first in my opinion fathers are a bit more supportive and then you should get your sister and father and you to talk to her together.
    I wish you the very best and I hope my advice helps
    Areeba_m123 xx

• phoebe_bunnie

I really don’t like it when people are against being gay what if that’s what there heart really desirers to be with a nother girl or boy it’s not fair I mean what if they see someone really happy and says they are not happy like wth that’s heck not h*ll

• lia_2008

Ok thx

• asiadacreativedoggo

Oh I’m so sorry, it’s so hard for children when stuff like this happens, please tell your sister she will always be loved by her family even if her mom does not accept her preference. If it becomes a big problem I would call a hotline they can help her too! ❤️ I hope it all works out!

• moxxo

@lia_2008 well tell ur sister to figure out her feelings. if she is sure that her bi feelings are firm and cant be changed then tell her to talk to her mom. something might work out in the end. ur parents r parents. they ll love u no matter what!

• lilyloo12

Maybe have your sister talk to her and try to understand why your mom feels that way. Hopefully your mom will try to understand it better so can be more accepting. It’s a tough one. Sending love ❤️ and luck your way! 😘@Lia_2008

• lia_2008

Thx for the advice

• hazel5

You should talk to your sister about it and tell her to tell mom. She will understand or atleast she will help change your sisters opinion. Either way, it will be good for your sis ❤️ @lia_2008

• taya39333

Like what does your mom think about gay people?

• rooftopgurl

Wow this is deep I feel for u, but it honestly depends on how much ur mom is a homophonic and if she would be edgy on ur sister or something bigger. Good luck, but one thing, only if u believe pray! U r in my prayers ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

• lia_2008

So I just found out that my mom is a homophonic ( does not accept gay people ) and my sister just told me that she is bisexual. Need an advice for my sis ?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.