Advice

Home/Advice

Pls Help (EMERGENCY)

• Author

oh,

• moxxo

@puppysparkles I had a boyfriend and we lasted for 4 years, but the minute he started putting me down after all those years I just left him.

what I am trying to tell you is that sometimes it doesnt matter if your friend is old or new, a lot of times over the years we change and thats what becomes the reason we part ways. also another thing you can do is tell your friend all these things. about what you feel about this attitude. ask her why she is doing it. she will probably dump it on you telling you its your fault. if you genuinely feel after that that you were wrong in someway then apologise. but if she is just making up excuses. let go. and remember that you werent the first one to let her go. she was. so the mistake is on her end.

• Anonymous

@puppysparkles maybe your friend was offended by one of your jokes and tried to move on. Try to do a kind gesture like help her out with homework or something after you’ve talked to her personally. If that’s the case, apologize and tell her you weren’t trying to offend her. Try to avoid joking about someones appereance or personality. Joke about actual funny stuff. Here’s one: why couldn’t the toilet paper cross the road?

• moxxo

@puppysparkles so what were u guys joking about? was it hurtful in anyway. also if YOU think that you dont want to be their friend. then i would suggest to just let them go. if people start hurting you and putting you down you need to take a stand.

• puppysparkles

@moxxo I normally would take a stand if it were anyone else, but she’s been my longest friend ever. I don’t want to be her enemy after all these years. And no, that joking was not offensive in any way. And if it was offensive, she couldn’t act like this becuz she’s been offensive to me way more times, but it has never put me down. If I had offended her in any way, she would have no right to be mad about it.

• puppysparkles

So, yesterday me and my friend were just joking around before we went home. Today, I come to school and she doesn’t want to talk to me. Pls help me because I am starting to doubt if my ‘friends’ are really my friends. We have gotten into so many fights and in some of those fights, they have hurt me a lot. Yet, I keep forgiving them. Pls, help me becuz I don’t want to not be their friend.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.