Period talk

• Author

Everyone is different, including our bodies. Some people start at different times. You will have them but not right this second.

• cawwy1212

@girlboss eveeyone starts at different times so dont stress!!! i didnt get mine until 14

• donut37

Listen I’m 13 and I’m the same way. You don’t need to worry until your 15. Ik it doesn’t feel great tho. But just think your lucky. It’s not a fun experience.

• demend_firewolgirl

No that’s normal he get it when he 14 13

• jayjaycute

It’s perfectly normal and you don’t have to deal with cramps and blood and mood swings and so on. I miss not having mines :(.

• emily_world123

It’s normal to not start until your 13, my mom and sister started at 13. Plus you get cramps and stomach aches…

• valerie_6

No people get them at different times

• princessnaeeee

It’s normal to not have your period yet. I have a friend just like you. You’re actually kinda lucky because periods suck!

• rooftopgurl

Some people are late bloomers, some are earl y bloomers. Nothing is bad or good right or wrong it’s just how their body works 😘

• Anonymous

@GirlBossgi yes I agree with @hazel5 Enjoy your days!

• hazel5

No @girlboss thats very normal. My friend got it when she was 16. So relax and enjoy the tension free days 🧡

• girlboss

I havent started my.period yet and im almost 13. All of my friends have started theirs. Is it bad that i havent? why havent i started?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.