OML

• Author

@cutekawaiipanda103 hahaha dont worry u ll get used to it!!

• cutekawaiipanda103

It felt kinda weird and disgusting it was like i wet my pants gladly my mom taught me how to use one IM ONLY 11 OKKKK

• rooftopgurl

Warning ⚠️ not trying to freak u out but there is gonna be mood swings and pain I don’t have my period but trust me good luck ❤️

• hazel5

Omg how does the period feel 🙈 @cutekawaiipanda103

• brynnp14

You put the sticky side against the inside of your underwear, you can also probably look up a YouTube toutrial

• moxxo

@cutekawaiipanda103 no worries! so how did ur first period go?

• cutekawaiipanda103

Thanks for explaining it!!!! 😄

• im_anonymous_girl

Hello! I do not know how to use a pad I haven’t gone through my period yet but I can keep you company

• donut37

Calm down honey! Your gonna be ok! Just breathe!

• moxxo

@cutekawaiipanda103 also dont worry girl. u r a woman today. congratulations and have a happy period 💕😊👍

• moxxo

@cutekawaiipanda103 well the thicker part of the pad goes at the back and the thinner comes to the front. make sure ur pad is covering the part where ur blood is coming from. which is somewhere between ur the part u poop from and the vagina. I am sorry if i m being too graphuc but i m just trying to explain it to u clearly.

• cutekawaiipanda103

I JUST GOT MY PERIOD 😫😫😫😫 I WAS IN THE WASHROOM AND AFTER THERE WAS BLOOD IN MY PANTS. I called my mom as soon as possible and told me to use one of her pads I’m the washroom typing this but how do you use a pad????

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.