My. Summer. Is. Ruined.

• Author

@giadatalks u cant stop ur periods permnently it ll cause lot of health problems. also their is a mentrtual cup too other than tampons. try using that. it might work?

• moxxo

@giadatalks otherwise its ok, have fun without being in the pool, just dip ur toes in on sth and read a book!

• caticorn

I haven’t had my period yet but my grandmother’s a nurse and she said that your period won’t happen when you’re in the pool.

• emilee__

if your flow isn’t heavy, and you don’t like using tampons (like me:P) i just recommend thinner pads🤷🏻‍♀️ that’s actually worked for me when i went on my school pool party so i was kinda scared considering there were lots of boys😂😬 just make sure to get out of the pool quick!:)

• katelynsavage

It haven’t had my period yet and I think you have to just relax and enjoy the outside

• giadatalks

So I can’t swim for 3 weeks this summer, dang. I hate tampons. My summer is ruined, and I’m so worried cuz my period is late and I go swim at a community pool and I’m so worried I will get it in the water. My mom said yesterday to wear like these underwear that like can’t leak, under the bathing suit. How can I stop them permanently? (I’m 12)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.