My crisis

• Author

You could try getting a job when you’re older and doing those on the side (YouTube would be good and you can make money off of it) then when you have enough you can make the switch to a full time artistic job and make money off of that

• itsmejenny

teryer we are facing same problem.honestly i am just following my heart.There are no any support from my parents i am doing all things by my self. be confident and stay happy!
    remember just follow your heart.

• pearljosling

@teryer sometimes parents think they’re doing what THEY think is right for but the truth is, that’s your job as well. You are you and you should decide what you want to do. If you love acting, singing, producing etc then stand your ground and let your parents know that that’s what you love to do. Scream it to the world my girl! Don’t let your parents get in the way of what you love the most. If it makes you happy just go for it. This is the time where there is an exception to NOT listen to your parents.

• cawwy1212

@teryer just keep followung your heart and if ur parents see how dedicated u r… hopefully thwy will come around

• emily_world123

Follow your heart! Plus it’s you who gets the money not your parents.

• teryer

I want to be an actress, a singer, a producer, a director, a writer/author and a fashion entrepreneur but my parents do not support me they want me to become a doctor because of the money they get. Which I am not interested in.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.