My Birthday is today !!

• Author

Happy belated birthday!! What did you do for it? My BD is Sept 7! @jadelavender

• hedgehogsrule

Happy Birthday 🎉🎊🎈🎂🎁 My bday is October 27. You should tell an adult what happened and try to make the most of your bday.

• hedgehogsrule

I’m 9

• moxxo

@jadelavender. oh GOD!! ppl r so selfish. what did she try to do?

• jadelavender

One of my friends that I was hanging out with on my birthday, told me later that the girl was telling them things that weren’t true about me. Like spreading rumors on my birthday when we hadn’t got in any fights before that day. It just ruined the rest of my day because I really thought we were close friends 😔

• hazel5

@jadelavender so sad ugh… these type of mean people will come in your life many times. Best is to ignore and not let them affect u at all. Stay strong and enjoy your life ❤️❤️❤️

• happyllama55

No way😡 that’s so mean! I had the same problem on my 10th bday. A new friend kept stealing the spotlight from everyone. I actually started to cry to my mom upstairs. You should definitely tell a adult about this or go up to the friend when she’s alone.

• dancer12dance

happy birthday

• wmaple123

Yes! One of my friends had a small fight with me on my bday at recess in 5th grade but I just wished she would stop and think “hey maybe I SHOULDNT ruin the day she turns eleven I mean she’s only gonna have one eleventh bday”

• hooloo21

She tried to RUIN it!? I CAN’T BELIVE HER! You, and everyone, deserve better! I would straight up tell her it is my b-day, and it’s been going great. Please I don’t want YOU to ruin it. And if that didn’t work, tell an adult or ignore her!

• cienna

I agree with blakeyrakey it’s your day don’t let somebody ruin you birthday and Happy Birthday I hope you had a great day besides that and my bday is Feb 9th. So how old did you turn today JadeLavender?

• blakeyrakey

HBD!!! Don’t let her get to you… it’s your day and keep celebrating you! My bday is in feb

• jadelavender

Hey Everyone! So today is my birthday and it went great. Until an old friend of mine tried to ruin it😢. What should I do? And when is your birthday?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.