Mean girls

• Author

Oh No! I think you should talk to your parents. Maybe tell the girls that they are hurting your feelings and they should stop because it makes you feel uncomfortable. ❤️

• hazel5

I can understand some steps can be tough and embarrassing but honestly, if that girl is making fun of you then trust me she is insecure of you! Chances are that she might also be jealous of you.
    I would also second your teacher and suggest you to just ignore her! Dont let this girl make you lose your confidence at all because shes not worth it!! Keep dancing keep enjoying ❤️❤️❤️ @princessparkle12

• pastelkitten

That’s awful, I’m sorry your teacher can’t help. Sadly the only thing you can really do to get someone to stop bullying you is to either be nice to them despite them being mean to you or to completely ignore them; they’re looking for reactions to fuel their ego. Try your very best to not let them know they make you mad or sad and hopefully they’ll mature out of it in a few months, if they don’t or if it’s too much to handle at any point then you should really ask to transfer to another class, get yourself out of that situation! Good luck!

• sabinemarussia

I am very sorry to hear about this. This is not a good feeling when you join a class and everyone gives you disgusted looks or make fun of you. It’s not a good feeling when you tell the teacher and the teacher tells you to just ignore it but it gets worse every single class. There’s nothing positive about this and the teacher should bring the negative behavior to attention and find a way for everyone to get along and make sure everyone feels included. I will say that I cannot imagine going through this but I can put myself in your shoes and know that that’s not a good feeling. If the other girls are treating you this way and the teacher is telling you to ignore them and you’re feeling excluded everyday then I strongly believe that this is not a good class to join in and you should talk to your parents immediately right away and tell them how this is affecting you emotionally because no one wants to be in a class where they feel un included. This is very important especially since there has not been a solution so far. It would be better to find a different dance class where you can feel included. I am very sorry that you have to experience this and I don’t wish for anyone to go through this. Please talk to someone and please feel better 😍

• princessparkle12

So I just joined dance class after school and I love it but there is some girls that give me disgusted looks and make fun of me I tried to talk to my dance teacher but she said to ignore it but it gets worse every single lesson. What should I do 😢😢

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.