LIFE

• Author

No you don’t suck! Other people are homeless and they are still trying. At least you have a phone! Think more positive! Sorry about your situation and I hope you feel better!

• taya39333

SOMETIMES THE BAD THINGS IN OUR LIFE LEAD ON TO THE GOOD THINGS IN OOUR LIFE

• itsjustyourgirl

Don’t say that life could alway get worse some people or even dying at least u have a house and food and a computer ik u do because u are typing so not really bad

• itztrinity

Sorry that your boyfriend cheated on you. You have to move on and be strong. You have a full life ahead of you! Make a difference! Be the change you wish to see in the world, achieve your goals and make your boyfriend wish he didn’t do you wrong. 2019 is your year! Make it count!

• typical-sharissa

dont say that

• lusan

Wowwww that a beautiful and inspiring comment ❤️

• emmabell999

Honestly sameeeeee. Just push through it and it’ll be A Okayyyyy

• jolieeee

i’m so sorry 💗💗 you’ll find another person

• azalea_aurora

Enjoy every single moment of your life because ‘you only live once’ ☺❤

• thailani01

I just feel bad… my boyfriend just cheated on me. Thank you for making me feel better (?)

• taya39333

Same but stay strong that’s the only thing we can do cause if we don’t we can lose ourselves if u need anyone to talk to I’m here💯

• moxxo

@thailani01 why do you say that?😯 life is one of the greatest gifts we could get i feel💕

• tulipgirlnyc

@thailani01 nooo why???

• thailani01

My life SUCKS

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.