Introduction

• Author

yes u are a fighter u need some real friend for a change

• giadatalks

I have been looking for a ibf! I would love to talk to u

• synappl

Gurl I would gladly be your ibf! 💖 And same I also have no friends cause I am also homeschooled 😛

• skybluesplash

@uni_isweird I’d love to be your friend! And btw there’s nothing wrong with wearing clothes you like. I love unicorns too! 💛

• rooftopgurl

HEY GURL!!!! I would love it more than anything in the universe to be ur friend!!!! What’s up?!? ❤️❤️❤️

• rooftopgurl

And btw I still love unicorns and we’re stuff like that

• giadatalks

@uni_isweird I would love to be ur friend I’m Giada I’m 11 years old and from New Jersey

• uni_isweird
  • tulipgirlnyc

@uni_isweird welcome to Miss O!!! I’m so so sorry to hear about all the bullying, but here on Miss O that won’t happen. We’re all here for you and to be your friend 💕💕💕

• uni_isweird

Hi.. My name is Lyla and im 13 years old and I am a girl with autism. I live in California and I get bullied. I got autism when I was 3 years old. I also have a some sort of diesease called Juvenile Arthritis. Its when sometimes you cant run much because you get hurt a lot. Sometimes about 3-6 times a day a extremely painful ball just shoots up in yout body. That is called a flare. I got it when I was born. There is no cure for it and when I was 7 I got cancer but got over it when I was 10. I got bullied by girls because they said I cant spell and called me dumb. Im online schooled and started getting homeschooled when I was 8 because of Bullying. They said I was worthless and called me bad words. They said I need to grow up and called me nerd. Even at parks some 10 or 12 year olds look at me weirdly because im just soo tall and wearing like a hot pink hoodie with a unicorn horn on it and jeans with stars on them. Can you please be my friend? Sadly, I dont have any friends.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.