I what to help girls and become a girl activist

• Author

Just start a club at your school to support women’s rights or start a blog!

• itsmejenny

You look so confused i think first you should join some women empowerment events and meet some new people.You should tweet your thoughts,you should make your own youtube video coz social media is very easy and effective.❤

• queenisabella602

@itsmejenny I want to do something for woman and girls but I am only 13 and I don’t know what to do or how to do something better

• queenisabella602

@brynnp14 it tv_needs and nature_people_leaves

• itsmejenny

hey girl i really like your thought and if you need any help you i am always with you 🖤

• brynnp14

What is it?

• queenisabella602

@brynnp14 I have an Instagram we’re i make video edits of tv shows and movies

• smartygal

Just keep talking about how you feel to others and passing on the positive female vibe!! It’s so important right now!! @queenisabella602

• queenisabella602

I have an Instagram we’re i make video edits of movies and tv shows

• brynnp14

You don’t need to dedicate your life to stand up for women’s rights. Little things help, and if you think you are doing too much take a break and low that what you think matters

• aspenthetree

wow me too I want to be an activist but have so much going on, maybe you could make a video or blog or something like that

• queenisabella602

I really look up to people that fight for girls and women right and I what to do the same like Emma Watson I want to become a girl activist but I don’t know how and I have a lot on my plate. I have a lot of stress on my shoulders I don’t know what to do

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.