I hate school, I don’t have many friends,and I am not good at school

• Author

I get that, it happened to me when I was younger before I switched schools. Next year I might be going back to school with the kids who bullied me and I’m really scared they will all hate me. Maybe we can talk. It seems like I won’t really have any friends next year.

• abby_219

Omg I TOTES understands have gone through like the Sam thing and we should chat!

• queenisabella602

Thanks that means alot

• queenisabella602

The thing is @taya39333 I change schools like every year

• taya39333

Why do you change schools soo much?

• taya39333

Maybe try talking to your parent s to see if u could maybe switch school starting off fresh might be a good thing for u but try to hang in there summer is coming up

• emmabell999

Just push through it. You seem like an amazing person so I have no idea why things wouldn’t turn out well for you. Just study hard and put yourself out there to make new friends. There are plenty of people that would love to be friends with you!!

• jolieeee

ask the teacher if you have questions about what you’re learning! and when people make fun of you just ignore them and remember that you’re perfect the way you are!

• ballerina-emma

Ya we all know school sucks but we gotta get through it so focus on your grades and get things done! If there’s a subject you don’t understand then study hard and go to your teacher and ask for some help trust me it helps! Stay focused and work hard! And if people are being mean to you don’t let that happen! Go see a councilor and talk it through

• teryer

I am in 6th grade @ queenisabella602

• queenisabella602

She is but she always tells me I am not smart and i don’t know she’s the only friend I have

• queenisabella602
  • tulipgirlnyc

@queenisabella602 what kind of things do you like to do/ hobbies? I’d focus on those. I’m so sorry ppl are mean to you and make fun of you. The friend you asked to help you w your grades… is she a friend you can hang out with?

• queenisabella602

@teryer 7th grade

• queenisabella602

The only thing is ever one at school don’t like me and I know mostly everyone now and well there’s a lot of nerds and there’s not any clubs that I am instresed in what should I do

• queenisabella602

Thanks

• marissa22

Try asking ur parents if maybe you could get a tutor to help you with your grades👍 (I’m in a similar situation as yours😕) You can also see if any of your teachers have extra helps before or after school 👍 And if you’re looking for new friends you can see if your school has any clubs. That way you can meet people with the Same interests as you😊 I hope this helps (and you I hope you get new friends and AWESOME grades this school year😁💖)

• queenisabella602

7th grade and if you are could you help me

• teryer

What grade are you in?
    Maybe I could help with your grades

• queenisabella602

I am going back to school soon and I hate school many people make fun of me and don’t like me and I am not good at school I get bad grades and need help I asked my friend to help me with my grades but I don’t think she wants to what do I do .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.