Hunger Games Trouble

• Author

Ya it’s annoying

• asiadacreativedoggo

I know moms can be soooo annoying. Like I wanted to get a nose piercing and my dad said yes and that he would even pay for it if my mom said yes and she said I wasn’t responsible enough and I am so mad!

• dashagurl

We saw the first movie. @taya39333

• taya39333

U can watch the hunger games on a website called fmovies it’s got new released movies and over 100 old and new

• taya39333

How far did u get in the movie to which part cause I can give u a review

• dashagurl

Hey! I just got this app. Anyway, I recently went to a friend’s Birthday party and we watched the first Hunger Games movie. I haven’t read any of the books and this was my first time watching a Hunger Games movie. I really enjoyed it and after that couldn’t stop thinking about it. My Mom had said that I could read the books during Christmas Break. But now, being the protective Mom that she is, she read a review. This lady was strongly against the Hunger Games book series and said why. After reading about what’s in the books, she said no to me reading them. I’m really upset. She like crushed me. I REALLY want to read them. All my friends have read them and I’ll be left out. I told her I wanted to at least see the rest of the movies if I can’t read the books, (because some of the bad stuff in the books aren’t in the movies) and she said maybe. She’s gonna look at reviews for the movies now. If she says no, I’ll have to say bye to my idea to watch them at a sleepover at my other friend’s house like we were planning. I’m probably gonna die. Should I not be upset? It’s really hard to not be. I’m mad at her. I don’t know what I should be feeling or what I should do. Pls tell me what you think about this. Thanks!
    -Dasha <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.