Hey people!

• Author

Grade 6 rate:9 I have really good friends

• shygirler976

im in 6 grade and i rate it a 10 also the school ia Westchester

• nataliewrites

I’m in grade 8 I rate it a 5

• zwivhuya

I’m in grade 10.I would rate it 6(lots of heartaches,headaches, face acnes this year)

• winnie23311106

7th 9.5

• cutekawaiipanda103

I’m in grade6 also! I give it a 7 also recently I’ve been getting bullied but my teachers are so nice I learned how to use a locker and I made a couple friends!

• taya39333

I’m in 9th grade and I’d have to rate it a 3 it sucks teachers are mean and I have no friends but ig I’ll get threw it 2nd quarter is on Monday 🔐 thank god halfway threw the quarter.

• brynnp14

Well grades 1-3 were 10s, grade 4 was a 9, grade 5 was a 8 and grade 6 was a 7 and grade 7 was a 2, and grade 8 is a 3

• rooftopgurl

Wow cool @skybluesplash I’ve always wanted to be there, never even traveled for vacation! It seems so pretty!

• hazel5

I’m in 6 and its an 8 ☺️ @rooftopgurl

• skybluesplash

@rooftopgurl I’m from Australia 🇦🇺💙

• rooftopgurl

Totes ok if u wouldn’t like to answer this question but what country r u from @skybluesplash

• mahathiu

i will say 9

• smartygal

So far so good 😊 I’d say it’s a 8 for [email protected]

• skybluesplash

@rooftopgurl I’m in Year 7 (that’s what they call it in my country 😊) and this year has been really good. There’s been a few downsides, but my first year of secondary school has been awesome! I’ll rate it a nice, solid 8. 💜

• wildgirl08

@rooftopgurl I’m in tenth grade and… well, I hate to break it to you girls, but, personally, this year I would have to rate something like a 2! But with all you wonderful girls at Miss O And Friends for support, my year has been made better!

• rooftopgurl

Hey guys! I would luv u to rate the school year so far! Say ur grade and rage it 1 to 10 ten being the best I am in 6 grade and it’s a 7

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.