Help convince mom!

• Author

@hazel5 you are right but some times we do what we like after all it is our own life.i am not telling her that never ask permission from your parents but some matters should be secret❤️

• hazel5

@itsmejenny i think she did the right thing by asking her mom for permission because parents would always want the best for us 🙂 ❤️

• itsmejenny

@emily_world123 why did you ask to your mom? if you have your personal phone just make your account and make sure that your acoount is private account.

• rooftopgurl

Ask if u can get an Instagram for the chick lol😘

• demend_firewolgirl

Omg I have 5 or 4 baby chickens I’ll put a picnic them on my pic if i can

• donut37

My dad said the same thing about Instagram but it’s actually really safe as long as u don’t look at inappropriate things and also make your account private. My older sister actually told my dad that she thinks it’s safe. Oh I want a goat lol! @emily_world123

• emily_world123

Thank you

• hazel5

Instagram is boring anyway so forget that till you get permission. Its okay, even I am not on instagram ☹️😊 About the baby chicken, you should sit and convince her and tell her you will take care of the chicken and tell her why you want it etc. Be really convincing good luck ❤️❤️❤️ @emily_world123

• emily_world123

I want to get an Instagram account and a baby chicken. But my mom said I’m to young for Instagram. And she said she’ll think about the chick. What do I do!?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.