Help

Tagged: 

• Author

I don’t go to school

• itsjustyourgirl

Tell the principal because that is not necessary! Or make a videotape of them shooting nerf gun bullets at you and show them to your other friends 👫 or even the principal everyone will know the truth about there bad habit or should I say bullying you! If you asked them to stop 🛑 and they continue that is called bullying! Those people are not true friends they have no right to be mad 😡 at you! @phoebe_bunnie I’m not sure 🤔 but I think you can call the police 👮‍♀️ on them because I think what there doing to you is an assault! Remember @phoebe_bunnie your human too and if someone is doing somethings to you like that you should not hesitate! @phoebe_bunnie you are cute you are awesome and you are smart don’t let people controll you like that! I know this is super long… I’m sorry 😐 but this is extremely annoying and unnecessary! I hope 🤞 this helps @phoebe_bunnie! 🤩

• phoebe_bunnie

I don’t go to school also they are my friends I just don’t want them to hit me and all of us get mad

• phoebe_bunnie

@aprincesslynn NOT YOU AUDREY

• phoebe_bunnie

@taya39333 well two people hit me in the face then I said I wasn’t going to play anyone

• taya39333

Were you at their house when they were shooting u with nerf pellets?

• taya39333

How many times did they hit u in the face with the nerf pellets after u said to stop?

• giadatalks

Did you say it in a mean tone? Maybe they were offended. That’s kinda rude of them to do that was it on purpose? If so, hav they done anything else not nice if you know 5 things the have done to u thats not nice then their not ur friends

• aprincesslynn

Honestly you should talk to your friends because first of all they could have not known they hit you and second of all you should talk to your friends about it before you walk away and get mad

• moxxo

@phoebe_bunnie its not ok to hit someone in the face esp if u dont even find it funny. tell them nicely once or twice not to hit u again. if they persist stop hanging out with them.

• aprincesslynn

Maybe your friends didn’t know they hit you

• girlpowerisshowing20

You should say “It is rude to hit people in the face, please stop.” If they don’t stop then they are not worth hanging out with.

• creeperk_03

Ignore them. Bullies bully because they want attention. If you ignore them, they’ll get bored and go away eventually.

• rooftopgurl

If you yelled at them harshly, then apolaohixe and say I’m sorry, I just got frustrated when u hit me in the face that is not nice. Or if u we’re fine just tell them how u feel gl 🥳 and happy new year

• phoebe_bunnie

I need help my friends hit me with nerf bullets in the face (against the rules) and then got mad at me when I said don’t hit me in the face what should I do

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.