Help

• Author

@shlynnshady17 First, even though the rumours are being spread around, they’re so not true! I reckon you should tell people that the rumours aren’t true. It might be helpful to know who started spreading these rumours, too. You might also want to go to some friends for support and guidance. 💜

• hazel5

Hi! It must be so tough for youu @shlynnshady17 ❤️😪 But you have to be strong girl, stay calm and deal with all this patiently. Talk to your best friend or a teacher and tell them this needs to stop and you need help! Asap

• moxxo

@shlynnshady17 these rumours are so terrible! i would suggest stand up on a chair in the cafeteria, and tell people that u arent pregnant,and that its a really weird and childish rumour to spread. also tell them that u dont care what eevryone thinks abt u and those who r ur true friends will remain true to u and not believe this childish rumour.

• blueoreo11

OH MY GOODNESS!! That’s horrible!! 😩😮 have you told your parents?! If you haven’t do it ASAP!! This is ridiculous. I’m so sorry this is happening to you 🙁

• drawwithmalik

do you have anyone at school to talk to? like a guidance counselor or principal? thats a really serious thing and id get an adult involve.

• shlynnshady17

I tried getting one of my teachers involved and it didn’t help. It just seems to be getting worse

• itsjustyourgirl

Do you even have a boyfriend? Act like you don’t know what there talking about and until 1 person says “Eww don’t sit by me you’re pregnant 🤰” tell them they don’t know what they’re talking about! The person who told the rumor will be exposed! 🙃

• smartygal

That’s horrible! You need to go straight to the principal on that one. That redic! Sounds like these people are bored and have nothing else to do except start rumors! Put an end to it ASAP!! @shlynnshady17

• shlynnshady17

People at school are spreading rumors that I’m pregnant and one girl even convinced my friend to stop talking to me because of it. I’m really upset and I’m not sure what to do.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.