Advice

Home/Advice

Friends/school

• Author

That’s good, keep hold of that person. I’m sure they’re more than happy to be friends.

• smiler105

@hazel5 Okay thanks!

• smiler105

@pearljosling I do talk with the kind people, but they get a lil to clingy so I always feel bad if I leave them and then I get hurt, but I think I found someone who I can be good friends with 🙂

• smiler105

@moxxo Yeah I know what you mean, but I can’t get involved with other activities because I need to help around the house when I get home because I have to cook supper while my mom work nights

• hazel5

Hey @smiler105 it is normal to feel that way and. When i switched schools, i had no friends till 4 months but after that when i joined school societies and talk to my classmates i made friends. Don’t isolate yourself from them and dont give up 💗

• pearljosling

Starting convos with the kind looking people to start off with is the best way to try and start a friendship. Most freshman’s are equally as shy and scared. I’ve been through that phase. It took me a while but I made convos with all of the friends I have now. @smiler105

• misso

@smiler105 I’m so sorry to hear you’re going through a tough time right now at school. It sometimes take a while to find some new Friends especially if your old friend is at a different school. Don’t give up! There are girls out there waiting to be your friend. Smile( as your screen name says ) say hello and put your best foot forward! Know we are here for you to help you get through it!

• moxxo

@smiler105 awww. i can kind of relate. i have people to talk to but nobody i can just call to for help or deep conversation. however for general friends you should really try taking part in extra activities. some kind of sports, the school paper, the gym maybe or any other school clubs you have. go to any field trips ur school takes u too. over my school years i have found that the best way to make friends is to have shared experiences with them. so good luck💕💜

• kawaiineko

I can relate. I know lots of ppl and talk to them but I rlly don’t have a lot of friends. I’m a loner at school lol.I don’t even have anyone’s number , those people are like the ones who you only talk to in school and then after your practically strangers with them. I think that’s everyone in their freshman year. But don’t worry you’ll make lots of friends eventually. Try to join some clubs or groups!

• rooftopgurl

Aww don’t worry @smiler105 😘 we r all here try talking to a counselor or ur parents and join clubs and activities, I think ur gonna do great 👍🏻 just be u
    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

• smiler105

I honestly don’t have any friends at school and I’m starting to get worried because I’m a Freshman. I talk to different people everyday and am nice, but I can’t seem to actually get friends I only have 1 phone number from someone I rarely talk to as much at school and on text, but I have another one from a used to be friend, but she switched schools like I did so we don’t talk as much and let’s just say she is not that much of a friend anymore actually I think she just felt bad for me so she was nice to me and her mom disliked me in 4th grade after I came to spend the night because I got home sick and I couldn’t come to her birthday parties and sleep overs! I have since deleted 5 “friends” contacts over the year :(. Now my contact list is super empty, but I am so lost as in what to do I can’t seem to find any real friends…… I was gone for 2 days of school this week because of my sinuses, but when I came back I sat at my normal spot and the people who I always sat by didn’t sit by me so I was about to cry……. So I found them and went all the way to the other side to sit by them and it was awkward……. I just want high school to be over…….. :,(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.