Depression

• Author

Why? Talk to me if you think I can help❤️😊

• s-sophie

Why is something wrong??. Its ok you can tell us we are like your friends..I FEEL SAD FOR YOU , can i sing a sing for ya! 😭😀😆 Plzz Tell us plzzzzzzzzzz i rlly feel so sad😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

• s-sophie

See i am also like you , I am lonely no one talks with me but i am still happy. See those are negative thoughts no your mind just chill and let your brain bribg you the positive thoughts like you have a greatest day at mall those are happy/positive feelings. Idh friends cause imma quite person at class id swear i am not cool as popular/cool girls i am not a scolar but ik i want to focus on my dreams and my carrier for my future i wanna be a YouTuber/singer/dancer/actor.. lol i have soooo many dreams i have to work hard..I wish you atlease feel little happy with my thoughts with you.But now i have only one friend she told me one day “Did you feel alone now” I told NO..I did a long speech but please dobt change your self you have your family to support you , they dont have dreams like you .WE LOVE YOU💗😊😊😊😊😊

• hazel5

Why do you think nobody likes you anymore? @cherriure did something happen?

• frannydog

Did something happen that you feel no one likes you? Maybe it’s time to reach out to other groups at school. Friends change a lot so maybe you need to find some friends that like things you like. Could be movies. Sports, music, dancing, art, whatever. Tell us what happened. @cherriure

• cherriure

I’m just like so lonely… I don’t have any friends and no one talks to me and no one likes me anymore.

• hazel5

Hey what happened? @cherriure you can always share it with us ❤

• kittycatz101

it always helps to calm down by watching movies (like a comedy or something that makes you happy) and get in comfortable clothes and eat a lot of ice cream lol

• moxxo

@cherriure whyy what happened? we ll hear you out. talk to us 💕

• cawwy1212

@cherriure maybe try journaling to write out and figure why you’re sad if u don’t know

• drawwithmalik

Is it depression or are you just sad? Because you can be sad without having depression.
    Depression or not there is always a point where you have to go back to the problem and fix it. That’s the hard part. Take some time with this. Find something you love to do to erase the sadness even if just for a minute because you deserve happiness. Then when you have to face the problem you would be in a clear and positive mind and maybe you can solve the problem and find peace.

• zooeydog

Do you know why? Is something bothering you? We are all here to cheer you up!

• cherriure

I’m sad.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.