depressed and hurt

• Author

@moxxo I completely understand. 🙂 I’m in the same situation. There’s times I really think that my best friend actually cares like truly cares about me and my well being but at other times I just don’t know. And it is so very true about not all friends being as good of a friend as you are. I’ve been there for my best friend through so much. And she’s been my priority for so long… and yet I believe I am only and option to her. Idk. At one moment it’s like everything’s amazing and then the next I don’t know what is real and what is fake.

• shashini

@moxxo I too feel same. And also there’s no any real friends with me for me. I never wanna to hurt anyone. But everyone hurts me..

• queenisabella602

Your not alone i fell the same way it’s hard but you have to trust in your self and this is how I feel but I don’t need friends I just need my self and confidence. And that’s how you should feel.

• queenisabella602

Also fell your not lonely you have friends on here and you can talk to us whenever you what

• giadatalks

I’ll be so happy if I can be your freidn. Your not alone.

• smartygal

I’m so sorry you are so sad. @moxxo maybe these friends are not the right friends. It might be time to search out new ones that make you laugh and feel good. Friends do come and go. Feel better!

• hawa1980

Hi there , I think you should tell an adult or teacher how you are feeling so you can be heard and I think you should Bilud up the courage to tell your “friends”how you feel and maybe just maybe they’ll understand and if they do not you’ll meet more people in you life and I have gone through this before and now I have bestfriends I can always count on to have my back instead of stabbing it. And i wanted to ask you if you would like to be my friend/penpal. But you do not have to at all if you don’t but I hope this help you cope with you situation/problem. @moxxo

• yumyumvanilla

talk to them about or get a teacher to help it happened to me but when I got a teacher she sorted it out!

• hazel5

Hey @moxxo would you share with me what your friends did with you? Or what your bff did?

• moxxo

@gracearun thanks 💜 that means a lot 🤗

• gracearun

Moxxo you’re not alone. I’m going through the same thing. You make me feel special whenever I have a problem and share it with others you support me. Your an amazing friend. You don’t need to show love to others who don’t deserve it.

• annaawesome

Me too. Even though I’m still in 5th grade, i feel like that sometimes. Ur not alone😉

• lovetheworld2

It has happened to me many times you can make two groups of friends and switch it up some days plus talk to them you might think you don’t want to create drama something like that. You should not care about that you should care about your feelings which comes first. Hope I helped

• moxxo

@cawwy1212 thats very true. some friends no matter how close they are wont understand. so i guess its us who need to understand 💙 its difficult but guess thats what ll make us stronger 💪

• cawwy1212

@moxxo I feel that way too a lot… I’m def more sensitive than my friends and I’ve talked to them about it but I think also u need to realize that not everyone is going to be as good of a friend as u are. I totally get how u feel tho

• nataliewrites

@moxxo I’m glad it helped!

• moxxo

@nataliewrites thanks. i straight away confronted by best friend about it.and it helped 💚

• nataliewrites

Sometimes I feel that way too. I suggest that you talk to them about your problems, and if they’re your real friends, they will help you out with it.

• moxxo

Hi, these days I have started feeling like no one is my real friend. i keep tearing up about it. I feel that the people I give sooo much love and so mucb respect. and the people I am willing to do ANYTHING for aren’t willing to do the same. it really hurts me and I dont know what to do. I know my friends aren’t bad people. but i cant help feeling depressed.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.