demotivated and disheartened 🙇🤕

• Author

@rooftopgurl i do use a wacom, so its probably just me 🙇

• moxxo

@evyrgreen tes i ll try that, thanks for the suggestion, and yes i am very good at traditional art like painting and sruff its just when i transfer it digitally it becoems difficult. but i ll try tracing my pencil sketches

• rooftopgurl

Please keep trying! There are different softwares like photoshop. Also, maybe it’s not u and it’s the drawing tablet. I recommend a Wacom. Anyways, if it is just too difficult, look up tutorials. Hope this helps!

• evyrgreen

if youre starting from traditional art, you can do paper sketches then scan them in and do the rest digitally ! its easier than an immediate transition. for a while i couldnt sketch digitally bc it just felt weird but i got used to it. practice little sketches, get used to your tablet + program, itll get easier

• asiadacreativedoggo

I love digital art!

• thisashleytaylor

@moxxo If you mean photo editing, I do, and I LOVE it! 💖

• smartygal

I do a little art on my computer. I work in photoshop and illustrator. There’s lots of tutorials that I watch that have helped. @moxxo

• moxxo

hii, does anyone do digital art here? i have been tryin to learn for about a month now but i am so bad at it stilll! I am getting extremely disheartened now! what do i dooo?🙇😢

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.