BFF Trouble!

• Author

Hey ,
    Thanks everyone for all your help! I really appreciate it! And thank you for all your concerns i got it all fixed. We both decided not to be friends anymore and just realized it’s time to just move on with our life. And make new friends. Also since we’re both going to new schools we figured out that it’s ok to make new friends. Also its a new school year, which means new opportunities, new friends, and fresh starts. Thank you guys so much for all your help!! you guys dont know how happy I am now! @sentialalalove @ harlierose @illyana

• cherry4444

I had the same thing happen to me. Me and my friends decided not to be friends and to go our different paths and I think that is ok. There will still be that one friend who is your ultimate BFF. I made so many new friends

• girlpowerisshowing20

to be honest if a friend just stays mad at you like that she might not be her real bff but there is a chance that she’s staying mad at you to get attention she might miss you when she moves to a different country and also she might just be sad cause moving out of the country is big so try to give her some space

• gglove_12

@sentialalalove @harlierose Thank you so much for that amazing advice! I love that you guys are actually caring about my BFF problem. The thing is me and her have taken a break for 2 days and then she comes back and acts like nothing happened. Yet when we got in a fight about that whole situation she started saying really hurtful things about me. She even said she didn’t want to best friends wth me. And she’s been acting really rude to me ever since school started. But now school is out. And she is still acting like that. I wasn’t ready to be her bff again because I was still hurt from the things she said. I’m really confused on what to do. I want to be her BFF
    (she’s leaving) but this isn’t her first-time saying really mean things to me. and I don’t want to be hurt again. I think maybe me and her should just be friends. because me and her have talked and decided that maybe it’s best if we are just friends. But i don’t know if that’s the best decision to make. Can you help me?

• harlierose

Hi! I totally agree with @illyanna. Sorry @gglove_12 for responding so late. So how are you dealing with the BFF trouble? I hope you both are feeling okay with each other. And no problem at all, we are all here to help each other out! 🙂

• harlierose

Hi @gglove_12. I am sorry to hear that. :/ Moving to a new place or country is always hard. May be it is not you that your friend is always mad at but the fact that she is moving away is making her all upset. Leaving behind friends, family, school, all the packing, the thought of adjusting in a new place and making new friends can be so stressful and your may be your friend doesn’t have an outlet to let that frustration out. So the best thing would be to be honest about this with your friend and tell her how you feel. I also agree with @sentialalalove, you can always take a break and think about your friendship and try getting back together.

• sentialalalove

why don’t u guys try taking a break for a while to relax and then get back together and tell each other how u feel.

• gglove_12

My bff is getting mad at me for not standing up for her on a group chat fight with another girl. I didn’t stand up for her because i didn’t know what was going on. And she started saying mean things about me and she doesn’t believe me when i tell her that i didn’t know what was going on in the chat fight.So now i don’t know what to do. And honestly she always gets mad at me at the smallest things. And now shes moving to a new country and she’s going to a new school. But she still gets mad at me at the smallest things. I really don’t know what to do . i’m thinking of not being her bff anymore because shes not the kind of bff i want to be friends with. But can u help me?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.