Bff problems

• Author

yeah i am there!my friend got another friend so she stopped talking to me and i too stopped hanging out with that gang.one of them in that gang to got separated today.(i know coz she told)now i can talk with the other friend who got separated LOL!but i felt a lot when they removed me from that gang.

• asiadacreativedoggo

Thanks! I message them a lot but one girl does not like technology and the other like never checks her phone. It’s hard but thank you for the help and I will try some new things! 💜

• rooftopgurl

IKR! I have had this situation a lot of times but it gets better, and really try branching out or texting them. Like joining clubs or finding a passion ❤️

• asiadacreativedoggo

It can be so hard right. I have one girl and we are friends but she is really controlling then won’t hang out with me at school much. Is there anyone else in your class you like to be paired up with?

• busybea363

a simillar thing happened to me, my friend was put in all diffrent projects and works with all her new friends, pratically everyone likes her. i am just lonley.

• asiadacreativedoggo

Hey I have a problem, so I have two best friends (let’s call them Joanne and Carley) at the beginning of the school year me and my two best friends where put in separate classes, and ever since they are doing all these cool projects together and I don’t have any friends in my own class. I feel like we are drifting apart Witch happened in grade 4 when they where in a class together. Carley is only available one day a week to hang out and usually her mom says we can’t hang out. Joanne has a lot of free time that it has started to annoy me but her parents seem to not like me. I don’t think they approve of me hanging out with her. Plus Joanne only wants to hang out at her place but I don’t like too. She never wants to do anything like this app with me and it’s annoying me. Is there anyone with a similar situation who wants to talk?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.