Advice

• Author

it barely hurts just take some deep breathes and relak the pain is so small that it goes away when their done.

• haley5207

when ever you get your ear pierced it dose hurt but like a pinch and you have to wait 8 months to take them out

• wmaple123

Oh @mayab u HAVE to take them out. But u should wait about a year… not eight months. That’s what I did.

• mayab

@cawwy1212 @erin_ @unicornloverr @skybluesplash @wmaple123 I waited 8 hole months and finally got to take my earrings out and the hole was to small! So I don’t have earrings anymore and I’m planning to get them pierced again like in 2 years or 1 and I’ll NEVER take them out!! Like when I’m 100 years old I’ll still have them!!! Thanks a lot, you guys, bye!!!!!

• mayab

I got my ears pierced on Monday! It hurt for 30min. about. I got it at salon 2211 in Alaska. It was so scary!!! 🧘🏼‍♀️

• erin_

Aww don’t worry! It’ll hurt a bit first but if you clean it the piercing twice every day for the first month, and right before and after you take off and wear earrings, you should be fine! You might get an infection but those are usually very minor and if you clean it twice a day they should go away quickly. Don’t be scared! I’ve had mine for four years and they’re just fine.

• unicornloverr

Firstly, it hurts a little bit at first. Secondly, where are you getting your ears pierced at?

• wmaple123

I’ve only had mine pierced for almost a year… but I can tell you some things. When you get them pierced, yes it does hurt, but for 2 minutes. It will sting when they punch the piercer in; all i did tho was flinch. You should clean them 3-5 times a day, for I think 4 weeks. One of my ears 👂 got infected in like May, (I got them pierced on dec 31 2017) and it’s still infected so you will need to clean them every once in a while after the 4 weeks of cleaning them. If it hasn’t been a year since you got your ears pierced, you can’t leave your earrings out for more than like um I think 1-5 hours or else they will close up. You CAN change your earrings as long as it doesn’t take too long. And if your changing your earrings in the bathroom, make sure you close the drain so they don’t fall down. You can’t wear dangly earrings if it hasn’t been a year since you got them pierced. So that’s pretty much it ♥️

• wmaple123

I was also scared 😟 when I was getting my ears pierced; it was very tempting to just tell the person that I didn’t want to do it I was too scared. But before I knew it, it was over! Oh and also this is what she or he does to pierce your ears:
    They will let you choose which stub earrings you want and they will put the earrings in the piercer and they will put dots on your ears to show where they will pierce, and BAM 💥 it’s over before you know it.

• skybluesplash

@mayab Don’t worry! The first time I got my ears pierced was only two years ago and I still remember it. It does hurt for a while after your ears are pierced (no matter what the chemist says) but after a day or so, it will be fine. I wouldn’t recommend touching your ear lobes for the first few days, but I also got a solution given and you will too. The first time I tried to get my ears pierced, I got so scared that I had to do it the next day. But you will be fine! It does hurt a fair bit but that’s all part of the process 💙

• cawwy1212

@mayab it hurts but it’s more like a sting. B sure to clean your ears with the special solution they give you. The first time you “turn” your earrings it does hurt but take a deep breath and you’ll get thru it! If u are still too scared, u can always wait a little!

• mayab

I really want to get my ears pierced and I am going to do it in a couple days……………. but I am so soooooooooo nerves. How much does it hurt and how long? I am so scared.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.