So wonderful

• Author

Awesome! Uh.. my and my brother finally got along. I’d call that a mission accomplished

• catstarrz

thats so nice. if i were u i would save that dog and kiss it

• llamapajammies

that is so inspirational! great work! @

• thisashleytaylor

We had parent-teacher interviews on Friday evening last week, and I volunteered to babysit the little ones in the library while the parents were talking to the teachers. I didn’t charge the parents but accepted non-perishable food items to donate to our local food bank. 💖

• bookhugger45

And I’m to young to help at the homeless shelter.

• bookhugger45

I it doesn’t sound like much but whenever someone falls I help them up even if I don’t know them. In my city you can’t help homeless people because they either are drunk or stole the stuff they are selling. @missoofficial

• moxxo

@missoofficial I arranged an event at my school to help raise funds for an underpriveleged school in my area. it felt so good! was able to raise around 1000$

• blueoreo11

I was at the store with my grandmother and we saw an old man, he was stuck on one of those stools that you sit on to try on shoes. He couldn’t get up so my grandma and I went and helped him. It was nothing big, but it felt very good 💜😊 @missoofficial

• missoofficial

Really love ❤️ that story @blueoreo11. It’s the little things you do that make such a difference!

• itztrinity

Oh thanks for the reply! I didn’t know that. 😊

• queenijustini

@itztrinity think you have to live in the USA to enter a contest. Since they ship the prizes for free it can get real expensive.

• itztrinity

That’s nice of you! I played with a boy with autism so he wasn’t lonely. 🙂

• itztrinity

Wow that’s very kinda,

• itztrinity

Awww that’s so kind! I did that before too!

• itztrinity

Hey MissOOffical, I played with this boy with autism so he wasn’t lonely. 🙂 Also, I saw your website a couple years ago and I wouldn’t let me enter giveaways because I’m in Canada, is that still a rule or problem now?

• giadatalks

I gave up some time at school to work with special needs kids (most with autism)

• positivity-_-166

Me my dad and brother, gave out warm jackets to the homeless and some sandwiches and a cup of Hot Chocolate , we gave them a hug and told them god loves them.

• missoofficial

That is awesome! @lilyb7 I hope they used it for food!

• lilyb7

I gave my change to a homeless person and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside☺️❤️❤️

• hazel5

Wow!! Thats great!! I recently gave a cold glass of water to a passerby!! (Its 40 degrees here btw and high alert of heatwaves in my city!!!!) @MissO

• missoofficial

What amazing 😉 thing have you done recently? I took in a little rescue dog and nourished it back to health. It was is skinny and strangely. Now she’s so cute and happy! I feel so good I was able to help this little dog 🐶

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.