Gender equality in our countries

Tagged: , ,

• Author

Hi I am from the USA Colorado
    I’m my country girl are usually treated like gold! But there a lot of people who think that girls are trash…. And when I grow up I want to be a WOMAN’S RIGHTS ACTIVISTS!!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ‘

• lilyb7

Hi taji I’m 11 years old and I live in Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ last year equality marriage was made legal and I felt like we had just made billions more people happy knowing that everyone gets to be with someone they love

• skybluesplash

@lilyb7 I’m from Australia too! I’m so happy that gay marriage was legalised last year. My family voted Yes ๐Ÿ™‚ You’re right, it doesn’t matter who a person likes, as long as they’re happy! ๐Ÿ’™

• thaji

Hi guys!I am 13 years old and I live in Sri Lanka(an island in the Indian Ocean)I have been identifying myself as a strong child rights and womenโ€™s rights activist.I believe in gender equality.I would really like to know how females around the world are treated.You can also list how women were treated in the old days.Please join the discussion if you are interested!I would really like some information!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.