Acting

• Author

Yes I can sing @smartygal. I love musicals. I can also dance too

• jlrochester

Oh I do so bad and not a tv actress I want to be a play actor and do live performances

• smartygal

I don’t but my cousin does! She’s in a ton o plays and musicals. Can you sing too? @hooloo21

• haley5207

i do

• hooloo21

Okay thanks!

• thisashleytaylor

@hooloo21 I don’t know much about Broadway, but if you have sone questions, I can ask my friends for you. 💖

• hooloo21

Ooh that’s really cool @thisashleytaylor! What shows have you been on and what can you give me some tips?

• thisashleytaylor

@hooloo21 For theatre, I did A Thousand Paper Cranes, amd Annie last year. I’m currently rehearsing for Aladdin Jr., for the shows in March. For Tv, I have been on The Big Fun Crafty Show on Universal Kids in the US, Ponysitters Club on Netflix, and a some other Tv series in Canada.

• thisashleytaylor

@hooloo21 I’m in acting, and have friends on Broadway and on various national tours. They always have a lot of fun. I have been doing Tv, but just got into musical theatre last year, and I really enjoyed it. I’m not sure I want to be on Broadway though. I’m still enjoying Tv at the moment, and I hope I will grow on Tv… 💖

• hazel5

@hooloo21 id want to. But why??

• teryer

I want to become a television actress

• hooloo21

Who else here wants to be an actress or on broadway? Ik I do!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.