What’s your favorite female character?

• Author

All female characters tbh..

• ellierocks

Omg have u guys heard about smile or sisters and drama or babysitters club all of the books are my fav!

• ellierocks

YES MULAN FOR SURE. She reminds me of all u girls here!😁

• vaidehibharatte

Harmonie Granger

• princessmonkee

Cool! I always wanted to read those books. What do you love about their relationship?

• princessmonkee

Yeah, and Mulan is so cool!!

• guerrero7402

My favorite characters are from my favorite books, ( the books are The selection series by Kiera Cass ) and my favorite characters are America Singer and Maxon Schreave because I love their relationship and they both are very very kind!

• moxxo

@princessmonkee well I would love to be jennifer Lawrence from hunger games, she is so strong!also MULAN <3 and Merida from brave movie!

• princessmonkee

What do you like about Ramona Flowers?

• harlierose

Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter, Diana Prince from Wonder Woman and Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.

• princessmonkee

What do you like about Olivia? What makes her relatable to you? 🙂

• Anonymous

Olivia from Hyperlinked (’cause she’s so relatable), Violet from Lemony Snicket, A series of Unfortunate Events, Judy Moody, Anna Sewell, and a bunch of others. Girls rock!

• princessmonkee

I love Demelza from Poldark, Anne of Green Gables, Sybil from Downton Abbey, Emma in Jane Austen’s novel, Jane Eyre, Lorelai from Gilmore Girls, It’s so hard to pick just one! and I have more!

• princessmonkee

What’s your favorite female character?

She can be from a book, movie, or TV show. Let me know!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.