What type?

• Author

im a girl…i like all black i love hot topic pixie cuts..i think they are cute…but im kinda…boy crazy i guess

• wmaple123

I’m a tomboy but I do like looking good.. not pretty, but good. I also like shopping

• Anonymous

I am a little bit in between

• moxxo

@hooloo21 i have a problem with calling someone tomboy or myself tomboy! 🤔🤔because by saying tomBOY i am just assuming that playing sports,liking blue, playing video games and all are the birth right of a guy and not a girl!! so what i would say is that I am a girl,and I love playing video games, hate dressing up, hate sports, lovee blue and orange,. hope u get what i mean😊💜

• hooloo21

@moxxo I don’t get what you mean. A tomboy is a girl that likes guy stuff. And blue is not a boy color, many girls like it. I dance and that’s considered a sport, and that’s for all genders. Girly girls don’t usually like this type of stuff. I’m not trying to stereotype people, I’m just plainly asking about people’s personality.

• bookhugger45

Awesome @hooloo21 also are you the girl writing that story?

• hooloo21

The Flame and Aquarius one? Yes

• chochosiwa

I’m like 80% girly and 20% tomboy 😊✌🏽

• bookhugger45

80% tomboy

• maentdoodle

@hooloo21 I’m 95% Tomboy and 5% girly. I love traditionally boyish stuff, but I collect dolls and sew. I also like stuff for both genders, like art.

I definitely think “boy” stuff and “girl” stuff should just be called “stuff”, there’s no reason boys can’t like shopping or girls can’t like football. 🙂

• hooloo21

So true @maentdoodle. I really hate when a boy likes pink and then girls say that’s a girl color. I’ve always hated that. The girls colors when I was little was pink and purple. I’ve always liked yellow and green. Then it changed to Orange. So I know how you feel! Plus sewing is cool

• maentdoodle

@hooloo21 Plus sewing is actually a very useful skill, and can save you a lot of money if you need to mend a button, repeair something,etc.

Idk why but when girls like blue and stuff like that it’s ‘cool’ but when boys like pink, dolls, etc. it’s seen as ‘weak’.

• chickenlover12

I’m 50% 50%.

• mahathiu

I AM 1 PER CENT TOMBOY

• mahathiu

i am a 99 percent girly girl because i like sports.I didn’t meant to take practice or anyhing but i am naturally good at running… my mom used to say i will run at just 11 months.SO,HOW CAN ANYONE LEAVE A BORN TALENT?:)

• avajcool

Umm to me it sounds like ur 1% girly girl and 99% tomboy

• hooloo21

@avajcool She might have messed up when she was typing. It’s okay though, still really cool!

• avajcool

I’m about 60 percent girly girl and 40 percent tomboy

• thisashleytaylor

@hooloo21 I’m not into make up or dresses at all, but I do love arts and crafts and hair ties and nail polish. I also like decorating my room. I’m not a tomboy either, as I’m not into video games, and I don’t watch sport games on tv. I’m just me. 😁❤️

• hooloo21

That’s nice! I also don’t like makeup and that stuff, but I do love sports and video games. I love how you are just you @thisashleytaylor

• azalea_aurora

I’m totally girly girl 💄👗🛍

• girlygift

am into makeup girls.and I also play with my makeup.i love them

• hooloo21

Cool @girlygif 😁

• hazel5

Omg i think i am very girly because i like to dresss up and loveeee playing with my makeup!! My mom doesnt allow me to wear makeup outside house though 🙁 also i dont like sportss @hooloo21

• hooloo21

What type of girl are you? Are you really girly? (Into makeup, pink stuff, shopping, etc.) In between? ( You May like some girly and or non girly stuff) or tomboy? ( You like video games -non girly!- getting dirty, etc.) I will say I may not be 100% tomboy but I do love a lot of boy stuff. I’m into video games, I do hate makeup, I love getting dirty, more outgoing. I am girl bc I love mermaids and fairy’s. Yeah that’s it for the girly stuff. Comment what u r!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.